Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and welcome to Two Rivers Baptist Church’s Website!
New Worship Service Options
from 10 am to 10:30 am
Limited inside seating for the Worship Service will be offered. The following guidelines will need to be observed for inside seating:
**If you or a family member are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 or feel aches, feverish, have a cough or Cold/Flu like symptoms please stay home and rest.
1. Face masks are required for all persons wishing to attend the inside service. Wear masks during the entire service from entry to exit.
2. Entry to the inside service is through the main entrance at the church portico.
Note: Boxes will be positioned in the hallway for church tithes and other donations.
3. Entry will be metered at the main entrance to establish 6 feet of social distancing between entering individuals or family groups and the previous and next individual or family group. Please maintain social distancing at all times between individuals and family groups.
4. Ushers will assist entering individuals or family groups to their seat(s).
5. Chairs designated for use are pre-positioned. Do not take a chair from stacked chairs for use.
6. The kitchen will be locked during the entire church service. Water, coffee or other beverages are not available.
7. The restrooms will be open and accessible during the entire church service.
Note: Members and visitors attending are highly encouraged to use the bathroom prior to departing for church.
8. When a member needs to use the restroom, do not enter if the restroom is already occupied to preserve social distancing. Wait for the previous person to exit.
9. Spray disinfectant and hand sanitizer is provided in the restroom for individual use. Please spray surfaces that have been touched such as the faucet and flush handles and door handles with the disinfectant when finished. Please maintain social distancing at all times.
10. The Nursery will be used for a family with small children. The church has removed the toys and stored them.
11. The service will have no congregational hymn singing or choir special music.
Note: This is to prevent the airborne transmittal of saliva droplets.
12. At this time Communion will not be served.
13. Exit from the service is through the Sanctuary side doors. Do not exit through the main entrance.
14. Exiting the church will be metered to insure social distancing.
will also be available
Park in Two River’s parking lot and tune your radio to FM 90.7 to hear the inside Worship Service.
Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic all Gospel Sings have been cancelled until further notice. Our hope and prayer is to resume the sings when we are able to safely host them. Thank you for your understanding.
Two Rivers Baptist Church
Our goal at Two Rivers Baptist Church is to honor and glorify God by providing meaningful worship, sound Bible teaching, and sincere fellowship where everyone is accepted and welcomed. We strive to be obedient children of God who follow His Great Command (Mathew 22:37-39) and Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20). As the Family of God we recognize that each person is a unique creation of God and has been uniquely gifted to build up the Body of Christ (the church) and spread the Good News of the Lord Jesus Christ to all people everywhere. In our broken and hurting world today we need the healing presence of Jesus more than ever.
We invite you to join us in this Grand Adventure, as we reach out in love to our community, our nation, and our world!
– Pastor Peyton Wiltshire